Upgrade to ICEserver 5.0 Today!
Version 5.0 highlights:
- PDF libraries updated to version 10. The Adobe core engine is current with latest release offering you workflow consistency and the most up-to-date handling of complex graphics and transparency.
- An improved implementation of the GRACoL output condition using ICEmeta technology: GRACoL Colorimetric Gray
- File compression settings are now available to allow you to intelligently manage output file sizes based upon independent workflows
- RGB color accurate previews
- Ability to customize file names upon output
- Updated User Interface
Optimize without Compromise
ICEserver is a Windows Server application with a Web browser user interface that optimizes files for color and ink prior to print. “ICEd” files print with cleaner colors, neutral gray balance and improved dynamic range while significantly reducing manufacturing costs including up to 25% reduction in ink consumption. ICEserver accomplishes all this while adhering to industry print specifications such as GRACoL® and SWOP®. ICEserver includes the following options:
- Productivity – support for up to 16 processors
- ICElink – exportation of a device link profile for seamless workflow integration
- ICEprofiler – import and “ICE” an ICC destination profile to create a colorimetric match to any print process
Raise your quality standards, keep your shop standards
ICEserver is redefining how color is reproduced without reinventing our industry’s valued specifications such as GRACoL® and SWOP®. ICEserver integrates seamlessly into any G7® or SWOP® implementation and maintains the gray balance and tonality of ISO standards.
The Results are Astounding
Extended dynamic range greatly improves contrast and detail. ICE’d files positively impact on-press performance with faster start-up, less waste, improved print stability, and reduced problems such as back-trapping. All of this is accompanied by ink savings.
What makes ICEserver even more compelling is the ease with which the process can be adopted. ICEserver works with your current workflow, inks, paper, pressroom and print standards. There is no need to perform extensive press testing and/or profiling runs. Implementing ICEserver takes less than two hours to install, configure and complete training.
ICE comes at a unique time in our industry’s life cycle when “Print” is pitted against a host of new and trendy advertising mediums. ICE delivers a true “win-win” value proposition to both print buyer and print provider by increasing the visual appeal of Print while decreasing its manufacturing costs.
Higher quality print with less cost – a unique combination for today’s challenges and opportunities. See how ICEserver can make a difference for your business today.
- Optimizes Print Quality and Improves Runability on Press
- Reduces CMY Ink Usage by up to 40%
- Speeds and Simplifies Make-Ready
- Reduces Ink and VOC Emissions
- Minimizes In-Line Inking Issues and Mechanical Ghosting
- Installs and Runs as an Automated Hot-Folder