Beyond Typical Support
Colorsource Yearly Support Contract
By purchasing an annual contract you have access to all support options listed below. Protect your investment with the support resources FineEye offers.
Annual support contracts are $1995.00 annually.
ICE Software Support
Qualifying ICE users are entitled to Colorsource support. Support is included in the first year when you purchase ICEserver. Continuing support is included when you purchase a yearly maintenance agreement. A valid ICEserver license code is required to validate you eligibility.
Qualifying Validation media users are entitled to Colorsource support. By becoming a Validation media customer you may be eligible to receive a coupon from your dealer for a complimentary support account. This account is valid for as long as you continue to qualify through the use of Validation media. A current valid Validation Media lot number is all that is required to verify your eligibility.
Certified Dealer/Installer Support
A FineEye Certified Dealer/Installer has participated in the certification process and possesses a working knowledge of installing and supporting the product. If you wish to become a Certified Dealer/Installer we provide several certification methods.
- Call (616)988-6118
- Main Hours: M-F, 8am-6pm EST – Maximum 1 hour response time, average response time of 15 minutes
- On-Call Hours: Leave a voicemail on the support line or open a case online, technicians are on-call for urgent requests
- Open a support case online – response averages 15 minutes during main hours, monitored 24/7 by on-call technicians
- Excellent method for documenting your problem in writing
- FineEye makes extensive use of remote support through TeamViewer. With this tool we can establish a connection to your computer (secured, approved and controlled only by you) to offer direct support and product education. This makes better use of your time to eliminate the “click here” narrative that is common with phone only support.
- Join an scheduled online meeting by downloading the appropriate meeting client below.